Date: Thursday 19th September 2019
Time: 10am-11am (BST)
UKGBC launched guidance earlier this year to assist commercial real estate companies and the wider industry in Scope 3 emissions reporting. Carbon Credentials were one of the collaborators and we have joined forces again to dig deeper into this complex topic the guidance to help you on your way to tackling Scope 3 emissions.
Join this interactive webinar with UKGBC & Carbon Credentials to gain insight into:
- Exploring the key drivers for Commercial Real Estate organisations reporting Scope 3 today and in the future
- How the UKGBC Scope 3 Guidance can help define and report Scope 3 emissions in your portfolio
- Insights into how experts use Scope 3 reporting to drive engagement and emissions reductions.
- Sam Carson, Director of Sustainability, Carbon Credentials (Chair)
- Emma Watson, Senior Consultant, Carbon Credentials
- Richard Twinn, Senior Policy Advisor, UKGBC
- Additional speaker to be announced
There is no cost to attend this webinar. If you are unable to attend but would still like to listen to this webinar please register and we will share the link to the recording after the event.