Watch the recording here
Note: you will be asked to fill in your name and email address and then you will be able to access the recording.
About our webinar
Maintaining air quality for healthy buildings is challenging. As building owners and managers know, air quality is a major component of occupier wellbeing that they can control in the workspace environment, enabling them to:
- Attract better tenants
- Maintain asset value
- Reduce the potential liability associated with underperforming buildings
The RESET™ standard is a results driven, globally recognised badge of air quality. It is the only continuous building air quality standard based on real time data, allowing for deep insight and control.
- The challenges of measuring indoor air quality as a part of a wellbeing programme
- What RESETTM certification could do for your buildings
- The right approach to becoming RESETTM certified
- How to build support and agreement in your business
- Real-life stories of RESETTM programmes in action.
Sam Carson, Director of Sustainability, Carbon Credentials
Raefer Wallis, Architect & Founder of GIGA, RESET
Brendan Rouse, Sustainability Manager, Landsec
Shane Caldwell, Senior Property Manager, IPUT
If you have any questions about how our team could assist your company on it's sustainability journey please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org