Transform your buildings into smart buildings
Benefits for your whole portfolio and the people who work there
There has been a lot of hype about smart buildings, big data, AI and the internet of things.
This event is about outcomes. We will move beyond the theory and share examples of real impact delivered, including:
- Up to 25% in energy cost savings
- Increased employee comfort and satisfaction
- Less maintenance downtime
Our speakers have practical experience leveraging smart technology to transform their buildings.
- Alistair Johnson, General Manager at Clifford Chance will share how collaboration was key to driving energy savings in their own smart building.
- Tim Hutchen, Director - Property & Asset Management at JLL will help you understand how you can replicate success across your portfolio.
- Miles Dunnett, Director, Portfolio Management at Grosvenor Europe will take us through the ten year journey of Liverpool One. He will focus on how energy efficiency has helped transform it into one of the UK's premier shopping centres
- Plus, our Chief Innovation Officer Cian Duggan will share outcomes from a smarter energy performance strategy.
This is an interactive event. Come prepared to discuss the issues with your peers in our round-table session. We want you to leave the event understanding what actions you can take to deliver positive impact in your own organisation.
Please note: Carbon Credentials reserves the right to decline registrations wherever necessary to ensure an appropriate audience for the event.
Why should you make your buildings smart?
Our informative video will explain the benefits