Over 550 companies globally have committed to setting science-based targets.
How can you join them?
Companies including Tesco, Pukka Herbs, BT and Unilever have established themselves as global leaders by committing to science-based targets. Carbon Credentials has now also joined this list. We are the first zero carbon company to have our climate goal approved by the Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi).
A “science-based target” is a roadmap that a company commits to with the aim to make cuts in its carbon and other greenhouse gas emissions.
Download our guide to understand how to build your business case to set science-based targets:
- Build your case for setting science-based targets
- Clarify the SBTi criteria you need to meet
- Demystify scope 3 emissions reporting
- Understand the steps to getting your target validated
- Find the right approach to engage your stakeholders